Are you looking to earn some extra money during the summer and this back-to-school season? If so, we are looking for you! We are looking for a number of applicants to help out during the final leg of our cruise ship season! If you are looking for a position to work WITH your already busy schedule by working casual/on-call or part-time, weekends, or even up to 40 hours a week we are looking for you.
Please Note: ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A TSC CLEARANCE, RAIC OR PORT PASS TO QUALIFY FOR THIS SEASON
This is a high-profile site with incredible potential for growth and training! If you are someone looking to gain experience in on-the-job training and experience in Behavioral Detection Training for a future career in law enforcement one day, this is a great seasonal opportunity to improve your experience, build your resume, and prove your dedication and capabilities!
- Ensure the protection of people, assets, and property
- Screening passengers and luggage of persons entering a restricted area of the cruise ship terminal
- Operating screening equipment
- Provide impeccable customer service
- Prevention of unauthorized persons from entering certain areas within the terminal
- Working as part of a team to ensure safety for cruise ships, staff, and passengers
- Enforce the regulations in effect at your client’s premises
- Write daily reports and incident reports
What we offer
- Competitive wages
- Complete uniform
- Diverse work assignements
- Career development and advancement, and training opportunities
- A Security License is NOT required for most positions. It is an asset if you have a valid security license
- Applicants MUST have a Transport Safety Clearance (TSC), RAIC or Port Pass in order to apply
- Proactive, attention-to-detail, self-motivated, team player
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven ability to multitask with high levels of attention to detail
- Previous experience as a screening officer
In case you are planning to move to Canada or you are in Canada studying and wish to stay back after graduation kindly read and digest this summary, The Canada Express Entry job offer program is the easiest way to immigrate to Canada. It doesn’t need you to go through the regular Canadian immigration process. You can get an ETA (work permit) within 3 months after submitting your application. And you can apply for PR (permanent residency) within one year of receiving your ETA. I hope this helps! Good luck with your plans, and I wish you all the best!