Chef de Partie
About Four Seasons Hotel DIFC
In the prestigious Dubai International Finance Centre, Four Seasons Hotel DIFC is a boutique-style sanctuary – ideal for business trips and urban getaways. Stylish and filled with art, this intimate address features just 106 accommodations, including 28 suites. With its iconic location, fresh approach to luxury and legendary personalized service, Four Seasons is sure to exceed the high expectations in the ultra-competitive Dubai market. Successful Four Seasons Candidates will be offered once-in-a-lifetime opportunity rich in personal and professional growth.
Join our Team
- Work with a team that boasts of employee diversity of 36+ nationalities and which is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
- To supervise the mise-en-place and cooking of food for service, ensuring the highest of standards are maintained for all outlets.
- To ensure your section is kept to the highest standard of cleanliness. To ensure that each member of your team is fully conversant and comply with the Health, Safety and Hygiene regulations.
- To initiate new ideas for menus, garnishes etc.
- To ensure all members of your team are familiar with their daily tasks and provide on-going refresher training as required.
- To ensure your section and fridges are kept clean and that there is a proper rotation of stock in your fridges.
- To ensure you give a proper hand over to the next shift/Chef de Partie and that all the mise-en-place is in order before you finish your duty and before you go on your days off.
- To assist with any other requests as instructed by the Executive/Sous Chefs.
- College degree preferably specializing in hotel/restaurant management or culinary arts, or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum one-year previous experience as Chef De Partie in a reputed 5 Star Hotel or Michelin Star Restaurants.
- Requires the ability to operate and utilize culinary production equipment and tools.
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.