Full Job Description
Our client a leading company is looking for an Accountant.
Key Responsibilities, Activities, and Decisions
- Post journal entries daily into ERP accurately and in compliance with the company’s accounting policy and file them properly.
- Provide Finance & Administration General Manager with information necessary for forecasting the cash flow of the company
- Prepare payment instructions in a timely manner.
- Support Accounting Manager for monthly, quarterly, and annual closing and annual audit.
- Prepare the reconciliation sheet of receivable and payable.
- Create invoices for the Senior Accountant’s review
- Create Purchase Order for non-inventory based on the instruction from the VMI Operations / Commercial Department.
- Assist office administration including, but not limited to, document filing, replenishing office supplies and small fixed assets administration, etc. under Administration Manager.
- Assist the document work raised from other departments from time to time.
Key Interfaces, both internal/external • Frontline interface with all staff.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the field of accounting in a private company or accounting firm. Experience in a multinational company is preferable.
- Experience with ERP, Microsoft Dynamics, is preferable.
- Knowledge of customs clearance is preferable.
- High School Diploma as a minimum.
- Post-secondaryry is a benefit.
- Any post-secondary or courses relating to accounting, finance is an asset.